There's no place like Noah
Noah is a modern finance company helping homeowners tap into their home value to meet their financial goals without incurring new monthly payments or interest. Founded in 2016 with offices in San Francisco and New York, Noah’s innovative equity sharing model is a debt-free alternative to traditional home equity loans and HELOCs. Noah’s roster of investors includes Union Square Ventures, Tribe Capital, Breega Capital, and Techstars Ventures.
Noah is looking for a talented, data-driven Business Analyst to complete the reporting and analytics for our growth team. In this role, you will develop key performance indicators, analyze and report out on the performance of key growth and marketing metrics to gauge trends, benchmarks, and performance of growth strategies, as well as derive value by analyzing customer data and identifying marketing and product opportunities. The successful candidate will have a background in establishing and defining growth and marketing KPI dashboards, and is capable of interpreting complex data sets and translating metrics into actionable recommendations. This role will work cross functionally with other departments and teams internally to unlock insights, and present complex information, translating in ways that others understand and can apply to their daily work.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Develop dashboards, visualizations and granular reports to track marketing campaign performance, funnel efficiency and sales KPIs, and analysis of AB testing results
- Work cross functionally with teams in order to drive better customer analytics that inform various growth strategies including customer segmentation, key customer attributes and behavioral characteristics
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling recommendations into a digestible and actionable format
- Tune complex query performance using profiling tools and SQL
- Support data needs related to business cadence such as weekly, monthly, quarterly business reviews; respond to ad-hoc reporting needs while ensuring data accuracy & integrity
- Conduct trend analysis to identify opportunities, highlight strengths, and provide recommended corrective actions
- Collaborate with data team and engineering to maintain robust tracking and channel attribution.
- 2+ years professional experience in a business analyst role
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field or relevant experience that highlights your ability to thrive in reporting & analytics
- Track record of defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights, make recommendations and influencing stakeholders
- Proficiency in SQL and statistical analysis tools
- Experience skills with Microsoft Office, particularly advanced in Excel and analytical platforms
- Strong proficiency building reports, dashboards, and business forecasting models using various intelligence dashboarding tools (Tableau, Looker, Mode or similar)
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with non-technical team members and successfully translate business questions into analytical requirements
- Strong communication skills with a proven track record to clearly articulate data stories to business and technical audiences
- Detail-oriented, inquisitive and ambitious; Comfortable with ambiguity and able to make progress on projects with limited guidance and educated assumptions based on business acumen
- Competitive salary, 401k, and equity in a company that is growing 20x year over year
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance, FSA
- Flexible time off
- Ongoing training and development