There's no place like Noah
Noah helps homeowners meet financial goals without incurring new monthly payments or interest.
Here’s how it works: we invest in a home, take no monthly payments, then share in the appreciation of the home’s value when the contract is over. Our innovative equity sharing model is a debt-free alternative to traditional home equity loans and HELOCs. The net worth of more and more Americans is tied up in their homes, so homeowners are turning to debt alternatives like Noah to improve their personal finances.
Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, Noah was able to provide funding to keep families in their homes, provide for much-needed repairs, and more. In early 2021 we began offering short-term investments and added a cap on our returns to align more closely with our homeowners.
We were founded in 2016 in San Francisco, but now have team members across the country. We’re planning on staying remote until 2022. Noah’s roster of investors includes Union Square Ventures, Tribe Capital, Breega Capital, and Techstars Ventures.
Noah is looking to upend the traditional ways in which homeowners finance and find services for their home. To do that, we are building a world class engineering team that will push the envelope on what a digital experience can deliver for our customers. Engineering works collaboratively with our Product and Marketing teams to ensure that the products we are building create trust with our customers along every step of their homeownership journey. In service of that mission, we are seeking a Full Stack Engineer who is passionate about creating amazing consumer and internal facing products. Candidates will be expected to operate and execute at a high level and collaborate with a globally distributed team. You’ll be reporting directly and working closely with the company’s Engineering Lead.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Working with product managers, on-site, and offshore development teams to implement designs, develop, test, and implement Noah’s homeowner platform
- Setting and maintaining a high bar for code quality and best practices within the codebase
- Collaborating closely with our design, marketing, and product teams to continually iterate on consumer facing applications, web marketing assets, and other projects
- Participating in our iterative and agile development lifecycle
- At least 5 years experience working as a software engineer in a fast paced work environment
- Experience using modern JS web frameworks such as React and Redux
- Experience with SQL databases
- Familiarity with API specifications and working with microservices
- Experience with AWS
Nice to have:
- Experience working in financial services or real estate related technology companies
- A self-starter & a builder with excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Competitive salary, 401k, and stock options
- Flexible/Remote work
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Flexible paid time off
- Ongoing training and development courses via Udemy etc.
- Quarterly team building events - online and in-person (as applicable)
- Home office stipend