There's no place like Noah
Head of Capital Markets
Noah helps homeowners meet financial goals without incurring new monthly payments or interest.
Here’s how it works: we invest in a home, take no monthly payments, then share in the appreciation of the home’s value when the contract is over. Our innovative equity sharing model is a debt-free alternative to traditional home equity loans and HELOCs. The net worth of more and more Americans is tied up in their homes, so homeowners are turning to debt alternatives like Noah to improve their personal finances.
Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, Noah was able to provide funding to keep families in their homes, provide for much-needed repairs, and more. In early 2021 we began offering short-term investments and added a cap on our returns to align more closely with our homeowners.
We were founded in 2016 in San Francisco, but now have team members across the country. We’re planning on staying remote until 2022. Noah’s roster of investors includes Union Square Ventures, Tribe Capital, Breega Capital, and Techstars Ventures.
As Head of Capital Markets, you will focus on the strategy, execution and ongoing management of Noah’s capital markets operations. This role will be responsible for building and growing Noah’s capital markets platform and maintaining strategic relationships both with external and internal stakeholders to raise new capital. Direct experience across asset classes such as mortgages, ABS, non-cash flowing equity assets and real estate is critical to success in this role. This position will work closely and report to the CEO.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Build, manage, and own Noah’s capital markets strategy that fits with Noah’s home financing product lines
- Responsible for daily operating relationships with our capital markets providers, including our flow purchase agreements, closed ended fund investors and warehouse lines such as answering questions to investors, providing periodic reporting, and discussing new product offerings.
- Prepare presentation materials for internal and external stakeholders
- Work with Noah’s team to develop financial models, synthetic portfolios that help inform investment decisions for our capital partners.
- Create processes across Noah and our capital markets partners providers to ensure investment operations run efficiently with minimal errors.
- Assist in other functions across the organization, such as pitching to partners, evaluating technology providers, and investor meetings.
- Partner with Legal, Compliance, Product, Partnerships and Finance teams to ensure cross-collaboration to drive capital market strategies successfully.
- 10+ years in capital markets with at least 5+ years of direct experience in raising capital for fintech products (debt, equity, real estate).
- Knowledge of the capital markets landscape, with a strong network in the funding sources
- Knowledge of different type of capital markets vehicles alongside target investors
- Familiarity with fund accounting, reporting and administration
- Demonstrated strength and success in sales and negotiations with capital partners
- Data-driven approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Prior experience in raising private equity, real estate funds is a plus
- Competitive salary, 401k, and stock options
- Flexible/Remote work
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Flexible paid time off
- Ongoing training and development courses via Udemy etc.
- Quarterly team building events - online and in-person (as applicable)
- Home office stipend