There's no place like Noah
Head of Marketing
Noah is a modern finance company helping homeowners tap into their home value to meet their financial goals without incurring new monthly payments or interest. Founded in 2016 with offices in San Francisco and New York, Noah’s innovative equity sharing model is a debt-free alternative to traditional home equity loans and HELOCs. Noah’s roster of investors includes Union Square Ventures, Tribe Capital, Breega Capital, and Techstars Ventures.
Noah is looking for a Head of Marketing to lead the company’s strategy and vision for brand development, customer education, and growth. Candidates should be entrepreneurial and brand-focused, and comfortable owning a broad range of marketing linked responsibilities. Candidates will be expected to operate both at an execution and strategic level.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Own & deliver a world-class marketing strategy, including go-to-market, positioning, branding, performance marketing, and customer growth plans
- Set-up, lead & scale a high-performance marketing team with clear objectives that are directly tied to marketing and revenue goals
- Own multi-channel strategy, from SEO, paid SEM, partnerships and offline distribution, ensuring alignment to target customer and overall business goals
- Own marketing operations and tool stack (marketing automation, analytics, tag management, content management, etc.)
- Develop and execute a playbook for marketing in both existing and new markets
- Collaborate with the product and business team to map the customer journey to drive customer acquisition and growth.
- Experience driving the success of consumer facing companies and/or familiar with financial services, companies with a radically new product in an entrenched industry.
- A thorough and nuanced understanding of performance marketing in both a conversion-focused & a lead-generation environment
- Data-driven approach and focus on delivering highly measurable marketing impact.
- Understanding of a lead funnel tied to the customer journey to drive customer acquisition and growth
- Successful in developing and executing campaigns at scale, with a proven track record of hitting objectives (e.g., win new customers, brand awareness, product education, competitive takedown, etc.)
- Ability to hire and lead a strong team as well as external resources such as contract developers, creative agencies, and content writers
- Ability to scale a high-performing team that spans digital marketing, marketing ops, content, product marketing, demand generation, PR, etc..
- A collaborative mindset, that can partner with business development, sales teams
- A self-starter & a builder with excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Competitive salary, 401k, and equity
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible Paid time off
- Ongoing training and development