There's no place like Noah
Noah is a modern finance company helping homeowners tap into their home value to meet their financial goals without incurring new monthly payments or interest. Founded in 2016 with offices in San Francisco and New York, Noah’s innovative equity sharing model is a debt-free alternative to traditional home equity loans and HELOCs. Noah’s roster of investors includes Union Square Ventures, Tribe Capital, Breega Capital, and Techstars Ventures.
Are you passionate about building businesses that deliver new, better options for consumers? Noah is revolutionizing home ownership, helping homeowners tap into their biggest single asset- their homes- to fund the lives they want to live. We’re seeking a dynamic Marketing Director who enjoys launching new products, has a deep curiosity about customers, and thrives in a fast-moving startup environment. This is a hands-on role with responsibility for strategy and execution of our direct to consumer and B2B2C go-to-market. They will manage a team of 2.5 people and our digital agency. This role can be based anywhere in the continental US.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Lead launch of our next groundbreaking products via direct to consumer and partner channels.
- Manage our paid marketing channels including PPC, display, and Outbrain to meet our target lead and application metrics (we have an agency in place.)
- Leverage internal data, market trends, and the competitive landscape to make data-based recommendations for launch and perpetual improvement in our pipeline
- Enhance and execute nurturing strategy: digital, mail, email, including one-time/periodic email campaigns
- Manage and expand our affiliate program
- Partner with product management to optimize our inbound pipeline to meet target top-of-funnel metrics and CAC.
- Nurture a small, agile team.
- 6+ years of experience in consumer marketing, preferably with Fintech experience
- Experience setting paid media budgets and a proven track record of hitting monthly goals for spend, revenue and key performance metrics.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, an affinity for numbers and the ability to process complex calculations quickly and accurately
- Exceptional customer insights and proven success utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- Experience building B2B2C partnerships and marketing execution through this channel.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, multi-task and participate in team-based planning process
- Competitive salary, 401k, and stock options
- Flexible/Remote work
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- benefits for FSA and HSA
- Flexible paid time off
- Ongoing training and development courses via Udemy etc.
- Quarterly team building events - online and in-person (as applicable)
- Home office stipend