There's no place like Noah
Noah helps homeowners meet financial goals without incurring new monthly payments or interest.
Here’s how it works: we invest in a home, take no monthly payments, then share in the appreciation of the home’s value when the contract is over. Our innovative equity sharing model is a debt-free alternative to traditional home equity loans and HELOCs. The net worth of more and more Americans is tied up in their homes, so homeowners are turning to debt alternatives like Noah to improve their personal finances.
Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, Noah was able to provide funding to keep families in their homes, provide for much-needed repairs, and more. In early 2021 we began offering short-term investments and added a cap on our returns to align more closely with our homeowners.
We were founded in 2016 in San Francisco, but now have team members across the country. We’re planning on staying remote until 2022. Noah’s roster of investors includes Union Square Ventures, Tribe Capital, Breega Capital, and Techstars Ventures.
Are you passionate about bringing new products and categories to market for consumers? Are you deeply curious about what motivates consumers and how to educate to drive adoption? Noah is seeking an exceptional Marketing Manager to develop strategy and build our customer base in a new, emerging category of housing finance. Noah is revolutionizing home ownership, helping homeowners tap into their biggest single asset- their homes- to fund the lives they want to live. Unlike lenders or loans, Noah will invest up to $500,000 in a home, giving homeowners liquidity without adding to their debt burden or requiring monthly payments. Homeowners have used a Noah Investment to pay off debt, invest in home renovations, pay for education, and even remain in their homes when facing a cash crunch. And we’ve got new products just around the corner.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Develop insight into our existing and target customer bases to inform how we go to market and communicate
- Draft messaging and copy throughout our touch points including email, web, sales materials, and for our operations team.
- Lead growth marketing and paid media campaigns from development through execution with our media agency, with a focus on driving customer acquisition and managing to CAC targets
- Drives successful completion of creative deliverables from start to finish by developing comprehensive schedules, setting interim milestones and proactively monitoring progress to achieve deadlines.
- Monitor and manage Noah’s brand reputation via Trustpilot and other tools
- Cultivate customer evangelism and testimonials.
- Update the front end website using our CMS tool.
- Deeply understand our audience and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of their lifecycle.
- 4+ years relevant work experience in marketing or creative program management with proven ability to manage marketing campaigns.
- Background working with traditional and digital media
- Excellent project management skills and strong attention to detail with the capability to work on multiple campaigns/priorities simultaneously
- Efficient and extremely detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Champion the customer and have experience in soliciting customer feedback
- Creative thinker and experience in insights and data-driven marketing. Results driven with the ability to analyze results/outcomes to inform strategic decisions
- Strong time management skills; ability to juggle priorities
- Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach
- Competitive salary, 401k, and stock options
- Flexible/Remote work
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Flexible paid time off
- Ongoing training and development courses via Udemy etc.
- Quarterly team building events - online and in-person (as applicable)
- Home office stipend