There's no place like Noah
Partnerships Marketing Manager
Noah helps homeowners meet financial goals without incurring new monthly payments or interest.
Here’s how it works: we invest in a home, take no monthly payments, then share in the appreciation of the home’s value when the contract is over. Our innovative equity sharing model is a debt-free alternative to traditional home equity loans and HELOCs. The net worth of more and more Americans is tied up in their homes, so homeowners are turning to debt alternatives like Noah to improve their personal finances.
Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, Noah was able to provide funding to keep families in their homes, provide for much-needed repairs, and more. In early 2021 we began offering short-term investments and added a cap on our returns to align more closely with our homeowners.
We were founded in 2016 in San Francisco, but now have team members across the country. We’re planning on staying remote until 2022. Noah’s roster of investors includes Union Square Ventures, Tribe Capital, Breega Capital, and Techstars Ventures.
Are you passionate about building businesses that deliver new, better options for consumers? Noah is revolutionizing home ownership, helping homeowners tap into their biggest single asset- their homes- to fund the lives they want to live. We’re seeking a dynamic Partnership Marketing Manager who enjoys identifying new partners, creating programs that help build the business, and thrives in a fast-moving startup environment.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Identify new potential partners to expand reach and distribution of Noah’s home equity products including marketplaces, affiliates, and other complementary institutions
- Define partner programs to achieve mutually successful outcomes
- Contribute to long-view strategy for maximizing marketing value of brand and business development partnerships
- Lead program creative development, cross functional kickoffs partnering with product when needed, to execute, launch and optimize partnerships
- Maximize the value of top priority partnerships and programs and scale affiliate program
- Define and create partner marketing toolkit and assets to scale partnerships
- Analyze and monitor results of partner programs to inform strategic decisions
- 5+ years of partnership or marketing experience, fintech is preferable
- Ability to develop and communicate strategy and high level concepts to team, cross-functional orgs, and senior level executives
- Creative thinker and experience in insights and data-driven marketing. Results driven with the ability to analyze results/outcomes to inform strategic decisions
- Proven ability to scale affiliate programs
- Exceptional project management capabilities
- Efficient and extremely detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias to action
- Competitive salary, 401k, and stock options
- Flexible/Remote work
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Flexible paid time off
- Ongoing training and development courses via Udemy etc.
- Quarterly team building events - online and in-person (as applicable)
- Home office stipend