There's no place like Noah
Noah helps homeowners meet financial goals without incurring new monthly payments or interest.
Here’s how it works: we invest in a home, take no monthly payments, then share in the appreciation of the home’s value when the contract is over. Our innovative equity sharing model is a debt-free alternative to traditional home equity loans and HELOCs. The net worth of more and more Americans is tied up in their homes, so homeowners are turning to debt alternatives like Noah to improve their personal finances.
Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, Noah was able to provide funding to keep families in their homes, provide for much-needed repairs, and more. In early 2021 we began offering short-term investments and added a cap on our returns to align more closely with our homeowners.
We were founded in 2016 in San Francisco, but now have team members across the country. We’re planning on staying remote until 2022. Noah’s roster of investors includes Union Square Ventures, Tribe Capital, Breega Capital, and Techstars Ventures.
Product at Noah is the connective tissue that supports the entire company. We deliver outstanding UX to our customers, power the growth of new and existing financial products, automate complex financial processes and help monitor the health of our portfolio of investments. We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our team of 3 to help scope, build and own our growing suite of applications. You’ll work closely with our Senior Product Manager, Kendall, and Head of Product, Nim, to shape the roadmap and execute.
To be successful as a PM, you should have exceptional attention to detail, a passion for aligning function with value, and the ability to work closely across design, operations, business, and technology to solve problems.
We need someone who can:
- Autonomously own a subset of our applications, gaining responsibility for scoping, story writing, release management, QA management, and ongoing optimization.
- Analyze product data and use insights to guide prioritization, able to wade into our analytics tools, develop hypotheses and make actionable recommendations for where to take the product.
- Develop relationships across the organization, partnering with engineers in daily standups and work sessions
- Remember the customer, ensuring that functionality is always linked to user or business value, not mere feature-chasing.
- Become an expert, repeatedly, learning and mastering new tools to help the team continue to work efficiently and with quality.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems in a structured way
- Familiarity with agile product management methodologies
- Basic knowledge of how product development works
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- 2+ years of post-grad work experience
Direct experience in product management is a plus, but not required. On our team, we grew our product chops despite not having a clear, defined career path to product management. If you’re excited to play an active role in prioritizing and building digital products at an early-stage company, we’d love to hear from you.
- Competitive salary, 401k, and stock options
- Flexible/remote work
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- FSA or HSA options
- Flexible paid time off
- Ongoing training and development courses via Udemy
- Quarterly team building events - online and in-person
- Home office stipend