There's no place like Noah
Product Marketing Manager
Noah is a modern finance company helping homeowners tap into their home value to meet their financial goals without incurring new monthly payments or interest. Founded in 2016 with offices in San Francisco and New York, Noah’s innovative equity sharing model is a debt-free alternative to traditional home equity loans and HELOCs. Noah’s roster of investors includes Union Square Ventures, Tribe Capital, Breega Capital, and Techstars Ventures.
Are you passionate about bringing new products and categories to market for consumers? Are you deeply curious about what motivates consumers and how to educate to drive adoption? Noah is seeking an exceptional Marketing Manager to define product marketing strategy and execution in a new, emerging category of housing finance. Noah is revolutionizing home ownership, helping homeowners tap into their biggest single asset- their homes- to fund the lives they want to live.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Develop insight into our existing and target customer bases to inform how we go to market and communicate
- Draft messaging and copy throughout our touch points including mobile, web, sales materials, and for our operations team.
- Develop partner and channel marketing toolkits to enable expansion with partners at scale.
- Monitor and manage Noah’s brand reputation via Trustpilot and other tools
- Cultivate customer evangelism and testimonials.
- Update the front-end website using our CMS tool.
- Min 4-6 years of marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate across teams including product and operations
- Champion the customer and have good habits and experience in soliciting customer feedback
- Competitive salary, 401k, and stock options
- Flexible/Remote work
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- Custom benefits for FSA
- Flexible paid time off
- Ongoing training and development courses via Udemy etc.
- Quarterly team building events - online and in-person (as applicable)
- Home office stipend