There's no place like Noah
Quality Control Analyst
Noah is a modern finance company helping homeowners tap into their home value to meet their financial goals without incurring new monthly payments or interest. Founded in 2016 with offices in San Francisco and New York, Noah’s innovative equity sharing model is a debt-free alternative to traditional home equity loans and HELOCs. Noah’s roster of investors includes Union Square Ventures, Tribe Capital, Breega Capital, and Techstars Ventures.
As our Quality Control Analyst you will work with the Originations team to complete comprehensive audits of all transaction variables to ensure they comply with SOP and Investor Guidelines. This role reports to the VP of Operations.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Master the information flow process - from the intake in sales to the hand off to Asset Management
- Initiate process improvement projects to help streamline and enhance investment execution
- Identify internal control weaknesses and inventory validation needs
- Sample challenge investment thesis, including approval/decline decisions, payoff stipulations,etc.
- Develop framework for testing the strength of our system and the various agents that work within the system
- Lead development of a systematic self-audit solution in addition to manual routine testing protocols
- Establish and produce feedback reporting for stakeholders within the process
- Provide interim data-validation support for transient system deficiencies
- Internal audit: spot check day-to-day deals for consistency
- Participate in design of automation projects as an advocate for data integrity and guideline compliance
- Notary license - If you do not currently have a license, you will be required to obtain one once you have been hired
- Mortgage industry experience, in loan processing, closing, or post closing
- Knowledge of real estate transactions and recording
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in auditing and/or mortgage quality control
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Enthusiasm to steward a new function into prominence within an organization
- Competitive salary, 401k, and stock options
- Flexible/Remote work
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- Custom benefits for FSA
- Flexible paid time off
- Ongoing training and development courses via Udemy etc.
- Quarterly team building events - online and in-person (as applicable)
- Home office stipend