There's no place like Noah
Sales Associate - Contract
Noah is a modern finance company helping homeowners tap into their home value to meet their financial goals without incurring new monthly payments or interest. Founded in 2016 with offices in San Francisco and New York, Noah’s innovative equity sharing model is a debt-free alternative to traditional home equity loans and HELOCs. Noah’s roster of investors includes Union Square Ventures, Tribe Capital, Breega Capital, and Techstars Ventures.
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We are looking to grow our team with a Sales Associate. You’ll help us generate business by prospecting potential referral partners, such as real estate agents. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
This is a great position for individuals with real estate industry experience who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. The potential for income is very high as this is a salary plus commission position where there is no ceiling.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls, or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Maintain the client database to make sure the Home Advisor team can access current information on all leads
- Communicate critical origination timeline, product, pricing, and underwriting requirements to all applicants
- Ensure all leads provided are worked with the highest degree of urgency, meeting or exceeding customer expectations throughout the loan origination process
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Ability to multitask and organize files
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Desire to excel and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Be able to generate pipeline
- Great telephone skills including communicating clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing